« Home | Segregation never, inspiration now » | Here we go... »

...America, America..this is you!

LMAOROTFC...(translates to: laughing my ass off rolling on the floor crying!) Damn I love America's Funniest Home Videos! The gymnastics segment just went off. I'm dying here. LMAO!!!!!!!...so this girl was on the uneven bars...she seemed to have it all together...once, twice, three times around the higher bar...she takes one more swing, (I guess to get enough umf to make it to the lower bar)..she lets go and while her body is in a sitting like position in the air... her ass hits the lower bar and bouces her back about 10ft to her ever so graceful landing...(still LMAO!) Help...I can't stop laughing...ouch..it hurts....

My Tune

  • I'm Musicgirl
  • From the culturally diverse land of
    Washington, D.C., United States
  • "Oh life could be much easier on me if I let things go and hid the feelings I show" - musicgirl lyrics
My profile