« Home | A Terrier with a Big Derriere » | Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!! » | Band photos are fun :) » | Gibson and Me » | KC on the Radio!!! » | Quick update... » | New KC! Enjoy! » | No English...No Intercom » | The Holiday Adventures of Musicgirl: PART I » | Memphis! Here I Come... »

You call that being "WELL"?

Wellbutrin? Have you ever seen anyone on Wellbutrin (or any anti-depressant) and a couple of cups of strong coffee? It is funny as hell, especially at work. There’s a person in my place of work who takes it. I love her to death and I don’t think she needs it…SO WHAT if she’s a little sensitive at times, or gets frustrated…often. She’s so funny. I’ll actually hear her say “Thank goodness I took one of those pills today”. That let’s me know that she can identify her problem areas and subsequently find a way to manage her “outbreaks”…wouldn’t you think? I dunno. Anyway…she’s being REALLLY talkative, and REALLY friendly and she’s walking around like she’s on cloud 9…oh…now she’s laughing hysterically and tears are pouring from her eyes ‘cause she’s laughing so hard but…I….can’t…quite make….out….what the hell she’s saying because she’s laughing so damn hard…..what the?....damn she’s making me laugh ‘cause she’s laughing so hard………..oh damn….Now she’s talking about her gynecologist and how she prefers a male over a female…geeze :/ TOO MUCH INFORMATION…(although I prefer a male myself) I don’t feel like sitting here thinking of her in stirrups and…….aahhh! Make it stop!!!

…ok, now employee number one just said (generally, to no one in particular, and, in her lovely Jamaican accent)…

“Oh I have to go the bathroom so bad. It’s been so busy I haven’t had a chance”…then....

Ms. Wellbutrin says…

“Oh shut up and just go to the damn bathroom.” Then starts laughing hysterically…?


…a….yeah….


People watching is fun…I think she’s more “normal” without the Wellbutrin.

hey thanks for the comment. we gotta do what we gotta do innit!

Okay, I am laughing. . . oi. If we could only see ourselves as others see us. Maybe I don't want to!

Anyway, Music Girl, sing away tomorrow, for because He lives, we have so much to live for and hope for! Have a Happy, Glorious Easter!

I'm normal. It's everybody else.

My invisible friend told me.

Did the band buy you an Easter Egg?

What is this? I think 4D is following me around blogland! 4D, thanks for reminding me about my own invisible friend. I haven't talked to her since the 4th grade. Wonder if she's mad at me?!

Okay, Music Girl, is it okay that I have added you to my friends/link list? :>)

Well Adderall and alcohol..aint much prettier...

I was laced on Wellbutrin once - damned if I could see what difference it made, so I stopped. BTW - it was prescribed to stop me drinking I think - fat chance.

ooops - placed*

Post a Comment