« Home | Band photos are fun :) » | Gibson and Me » | KC on the Radio!!! » | Quick update... » | New KC! Enjoy! » | No English...No Intercom » | The Holiday Adventures of Musicgirl: PART I » | Memphis! Here I Come... » | It's Definitely a Girl !!!!!!! » | Her water broke!!!!! »

Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!!



So...my boys pulled a fast one on me...



Actually, The guy way in the back in the white shirt is the old drummer, so this picture is an exclusive never been seen KC photo ;)New press photo's are on the way with the new drummer(who has actually been with us for a year) so I figured you might enjoy some of these old one's...



...Now what the hell are they doing? At least SOMEONE's paying attention.



I told "G" to lay off the bong hits...




Stop making us laugh!!! ...And stop acting like you didn't just make us laugh!!






FINALLY!!!! A keeper.

Better not be laughing at your butt or blogland'll have a contract on 'em......less you've a funny butt of course.

Nah...they're not laughing...they are in shock 'cause they've never seen booty like that!! ;)

And may I add that I have seen the aforementioned booty. I approve...oh boy do I approve...

ditto

hey, just listened to Complicated. Love you voice, love your sound. I am more alternative than rock. Do you have CD's out?

Hey MusicGirl. I like your place here. Thanks for coming by, I'll check in often.
Camie

How'd the radio show go MG? Tried tunin' in over the net but a)couldn't find it n b)fell asleep - well it was some ungodly hour over here....

Good piccys! Refreshing to see a woman in the focal point of the picture with the men looking from behind!

Post a Comment