« Home | Thank you and you and you. » | R.I.P. » | A Little Secret » | ...It feels good! » | ...America, America..this is you! » | Segregation never, inspiration now » | Here we go... »

Her water broke!!!!!

I'm gonna be an aunt soon!!!!!! My younger sister is at the hospital as I speak! She's dilated 7 cm. The baby's a coming....
...I have to admit that I really wish I had a car right now, but on the other hand, there are waaay to many people with her at the moment. My daddy, who is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon even cancelled all his patients.
My sister asked me if I wanted to be there during the birth...that was the deepest question anyone has ever asked me. Whoa. Sure I would love to be there for support and to get some pointers but whoa. Whoa....

Well. I'll keep you posted.
(P.S. we already know it's a girl )