« Home | Her water broke!!!!! » | Thank you and you and you. » | R.I.P. » | A Little Secret » | ...It feels good! » | ...America, America..this is you! » | Segregation never, inspiration now » | Here we go... »

It's Definitely a Girl !!!!!!!

Damn...the baby has been here for a couple of hours now. Yes! It was that quick!!!! My baby sister(not the one who just had the baby) sent me a multimedia message that contained her picture. I am not being biased. The baby is really cute, already. And believe me I would tell you if she wasn't. My baby sister was fuuuugly...and no one denies it. Not even her. She's beautiful now, thank goodness(although if she wasn't I would still love her most of the time).

Baby sis says the birth went well. Her words exactly" Yeah, it just slipped right on out." I have yet to speak to the new mother, I'm sure she's full of all kinds of feelings...

What a joyous day. Merry Christmas eh? :)

Congratulations Aunti!

Thank you both :D I get to see baby girl today! I can't wait...

Post a Comment