« Home | My other lover... » | It must be love.... » | You call that being "WELL"? » | A Terrier with a Big Derriere » | Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!! » | Band photos are fun :) » | Gibson and Me » | KC on the Radio!!! » | Quick update... » | New KC! Enjoy! »

Birthday Boy Alert!!!!!

There’s a birthday boy in our circle!!! I get more excited about his birthday than I do my own. He’s my heart and I am especially glad that he was born. You will never meet such a phenomenal person. He’s super intelligent, funny, extremely handsome (even with bed head), a great listener, an awesome Drummer, Scientist and Cook, a giver, a great lover, and he has a big...fat...throbbing.....heart.

I love this person for more reasons that I can list. I wish I could be with him on this day, but I guess I get him for plenty of other days so I shouldn’t fuss…and besides, he’s got some friends who will get him good and drunk. I’ll be seeing him in a few weeks and will certainly make it up to him. >:)

Happy Birthday my Love.

o so thats why u slapped me ur mad at him hehehehe

LOL

cheers babe. I'd love to meet his guy one day :P

Happy Birthday mate. Hope MG got you good prezzies...apart from herself of course....

Post a Comment