« Home | You call that being "WELL"? » | A Terrier with a Big Derriere » | Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!! » | Band photos are fun :) » | Gibson and Me » | KC on the Radio!!! » | Quick update... » | New KC! Enjoy! » | No English...No Intercom » | The Holiday Adventures of Musicgirl: PART I »

It must be love....

LOL! Yes it's a shaved llama:D

Me mother aka The Dragon tickled a llama under it's chin at the zoo when I was a kid. Got a good hidin' off her for laughin' hysterically when the thing spat in her face. Worth the hidin' to see that. Llama obviously knew a bitch when it saw one!

They're cute.

Talk about stickin' his neck out! Yikes, what a skinny neck. That is so funny. :>)

Once again 4dinners you have made me laugh out loud!! Thanks for that...and hey hatti...I'm on my way to your spot now to see if you've written anything since Easter...can't wait. :)

That is the freakiest damn thing I ever saw!! I thought it had been "photo-shopped" at first! LOL

I thought it had had been "photo shopped" as well. :D It also makes me think of that toy for kids...you know, that stick thingy with the pony head on it...

What tha.....

LOL!!! Buffy. That's what I said!

Post a Comment