« Home | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... » | Birthday Boy Alert!!!!! » | My other lover... » | It must be love.... » | You call that being "WELL"? » | A Terrier with a Big Derriere » | Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!! » | Band photos are fun :) »

Tag!!! I'm it!!!!

I’m back from Memphis!!!! I will fill you in on some adventures, but meanwhile, while I collect my thoughts….

I’VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!

I must now list some things that bother me at work...
Nothing REALLY bothers me at my job because it is only temporary while I finish school…but if I cared more the top ten things that would bother me the most are…in no particular order…


1. Post- it notes stuck places asking you to do things…

2. The teenage boy who works here keeps peeing in the seat.

3. When the doctors wait until 5 minutes before we cut the phones off.... and AFTER all of their patients have been treated... to call and ask for PRE-authorization numbers…

5. Every time I go to get water out of the water cooler, it’s empty.

6. Every time I go to use the stapler, it’s empty.

7. The computers have no sound. How can I properly interact on MySpace without sound?

8. We process dental and vision insurance claims for Washington DC. Government employees… there are certain basic benefits that apply. A moron can learn the basics in 1 minute or less…but nooooo…there’s always one moron who ruins it for the rest of the morons…like the lady in my office who asks the same freakin’ questions everyday…”Um…how much does an exam cost?”… IT”S FREE FOR god’s SAKE WOMAN!!!!!

9. When that same woman paints her nails while the phone is ringing off the hook.

10. When the same woman goes to use the All Page system…
it sounds something like Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechkooworrahisthisthingscreechon?schreeeeeeeeeeeewwhelloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereech?CLICK!!!!!!!!!(I also rode with this lady to an office party once. She drives a Lexus and was using her Navigation System to get us there…she managed to still get us lost…) You gotta love her though :)

These are just little things…there are way more things that I like than dislike, seeing as how my dad owns the company…


More later. I miss everyone!!!!!!





Crap!!! I just realized that the original tag from was 10 things you hate about your job/ collegues…but Tidy went and changed it. Damn you. So I’ll add a few things I like…um…

1. The business is a family one. There's nothing like family.

2. I have flex time…Lot’s of it.

3. I just pay as many claims as possible and get the money to the doctor’s. That is pretty low stress. No one is really on my back about anything.

4. The woman mentioned in number’s 8,9, and 10 above always has nail polish remover when I need it.

5. The teenage boy here is great for changing the water cooler.

:)


I tag, my best friend,Camievog, and Four Dinners...

Hang on...I've already done this one. Well...at my age yer often repeat yerself so what the hell...do it tomorrow then...just for you

Genuine LOL! Good job mate :D

er...forgot n posted some'at. definitely tomorrow...promise..soz

Wait! A.C.T. tagged me with this, and I haven't had the time to complete it.....Okay...I'll do it for the both of you (this will be interesting since I am self-employed!).

Post a Comment