« Home | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... » | Birthday Boy Alert!!!!! » | My other lover... » | It must be love.... »

Happy Birthday, Best Friend

Today is my best friend’s birthday. Although she lives in California, it seems like she’s right here. We talk on the phone EVERY day, about 20 times a day. It’s funny because even though her time is three hours earlier, we manage to be on the same schedule…She’s running late to work at 8 am, I’m running late to school at 11am…We’re just cool like that. :) We’ve been friends for ….um…..a……..(where’s the damn calculator…)…about 13 years or so. I NEVER thought I would be able to say that about anyone! But I love it. My, the trouble we’ve gotten ourselves into…

...See, we were catholic school girls…we use to roll up our skirts to make them mini’s, and put lipstick on. We had to transform back to the sweet, innocent girls we were at the end of the day before either my mom or her mom picked us up. Sometimes we’d forget. Shit. Sometimes we’d remember but rebel. Dumb idea.

…We got drunk once during the day from the liquor at the bar in my parents house. My mom and dad were out of town, but my cool ass grandmother was there. She fixed us some pancakes. We were like, “Shit. Nice thought, but we’re trashed!” Suzi tripped over the table as soon as we got up the steps. I was laughing so hard, I forgot what I was laughing at about two seconds into it. My grandmother said jokingly “What’s wrong with you two. What are you?...Drunk?” Yeah granny. And high.

…Once, Suzi dated a guy with a crooked penis. I didn’t believe her. She didn’t like him much(and his last name was Loser, no lie). So she dumped him so I could hang out with him and see for myself. Well I got to touch it. Boy she wasn’t kidding!!! That thing was shaped like a crescent moon. WTF?

…I tell Suzi all the time that we should write about some of the things that happen in our lives. I seriously want to turn it into a sitcom and shop the idea. The show will…wait…I’m not telling YOU my idea…just wait ‘till it airs on T.V. Anyway, it will be funny as hell…

…like, one time, Suzi and I were driving and I was complaining about the piece of crap car that was in front of us. I was like…”goddamn it. I wish they would get that piece of shit thing off the road. Geeze. What kinda of person would drive crap that that.” Suzi was like, ”Oh. That’s my aunt.” LOL! We still laugh about that! Our relationship is full of laughter and love…I could tell stories ALL DAY LONG, but I gotta work…so…

Happy Birthday, Suzi. I feel lucky to have a friend like you.

Happy Birthday Suzi. Yer've a good mate here.

Hey Music Girl!
Thanks for celebrating our victory. So are you gonna come to our pool party? Won't be til next summer as pool companies are booked for months. I may be able to save some money, building pool in winter.Wouldn't it be fun, getting to be face to face with all our blogger friends?
How is your music life? You have an amazing voice/talent.

Post a Comment