« Home | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... » | Birthday Boy Alert!!!!! » | My other lover... » | It must be love.... » | You call that being "WELL"? » | A Terrier with a Big Derriere » | Guys!?!? The camera's thata way!!! »

...a LOL!!!! moment


...So I'm at work listening to Audible.FM internet radio station. I chose to listen to the ALL Girls Chart topper format and guess what artist played after Avril Lavigne?.... Slaughter!!! LOL. Whoops. I guess they got a little confused... (Still LMFAO!!!!)

...but I can not lie...I was obsessed with Blas Elias at one point in my life. And Sebastian Bach from Skid Row.


...Who'd a thunk it ;)

All girls eh? Joan Jett on there? The Runaways? Chrissie Hynde? Polly Styrene (X-Ray Spex)? Anabella Lwin (Bowwowwow)? Pauline Black (Selector)?....I think me age is showin'. Anyroad if they didn't have you on it were shite...

Thanks 4D!!! (blush:blush)

...and the only thing showin' is your good taste in music... :)

Post a Comment