« Home | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... » | Birthday Boy Alert!!!!! » | My other lover... »

Maintaining the Scandal





My work office is located in an apartment building. The walls of three units were knocked out to create this space. It’s cool ‘cause there’s a kitchen, refrigerator, 3 bathrooms, and a maintenance man. Aaahh the maintenance man. He just loves to come help us out. “Aawww, he’s so sweet”, the ladies in the office can’t get over how “Nice” and “Sweet”, and “Honest” he is… I have only seen the back of his head, until today.

…Our eyes met and I could tell that he knew that I know something that no one else knows…This “nice, sweet, honest”,married with a kid maintenance man… IS FUCKING A 19 YEAR OLD IN THIS BUILDING. They fuck in vacant apartments, in utility rooms, probably in here when no one is around. They do it in his apartment, her apartment and even the laundry room. LOL!! I love it. And for the first time today our eyes met. I tried not to be obvious, but I was cracking up on the inside.


It’s all good though… I can handle the scandal. ;)

Thanks for your kind words. You have to sing, you have the gift, and the song in your heart, you would explode or implode if it did not come out through singing. . .

I am more driven by need than by desire or even talent. Just scary to think of trying to gather enough funds to retire comfortably. And I cannot see myself doing hair even til 60, much less older. I mean who wants to go to an OLD hair dresser???!!!

So there are a thousand questions left by this and I am so intrigued - I'd love to open the covers and read the book. How do you know? Who is the girl? What's their relationship like - is it just a sex thing or more deep? Etc.

Post a Comment