« Home | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... »

Rockstar Ranting



Being A Rockstar Isn't Easy :(

The interviews
The people who show up at the shows to judge you because they want to manage you.
The people who want to be your best friend because they think it will make them cool
The traveling
The rehearsals
The criticism
The men who think I’m really gonna call them
Being the only girl in the band
The hair
The make-up
The image
The photo shoot
The 3 hour gigs
The drunk people at the gigs
The sucky sound guy
The promoters
The song writing credits
The instruments
The gear
The competition (although not much :P)
The training

Being A Rockstar Is Great!(if you don’t completely suck)

The music
The free food (for you and your friends)
The free beer
The money (if you make it through the first list with a passing grade)
The men who I just might call (if I didn’t already have a man)
The drunk people at the gigs
The hair!
The make-up!
Wardrobe!
Lights!Camera!Action!
Good sound guys
The royalities
Big crowds
The smiles on faces
The fans
The managers fighting over you
The traveling
The release...

i hope ur dreams come true

I use to do some serious rocking out to Jem.....

I'd be one of the drunks....but I would have a smile on my face.

Post a Comment