« Home | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... » | Birthday Boy Alert!!!!! »

...the saga continues...

Ok…so this post was supposed to in response to a comment from further-on-up-the-road…but it turned into a blog entry. Read on and you shall discover the twists and turns behind this post.

(See his comment on previous post)



The girl I speak of use to work with me in the office on Saturdays. It was just her and I. We became very close and entertained each other by telling stories. One day, she had this big, mischievous grin on her face. I asked her what it implied, and she said that there was something she wanted to tell me. I knew it would be juicy by the inflections in her voice. Then, she hit me with it….
…She met him on a maintenance call. Her little sister and mom were gone. Although there is a significant age distance between them (about 20 years) she said that they got to chattin’. He spoke of marriage and kids, she spoke of high school, I suppose. Next thing you know…BAM! They were doing it. Right there in the apartment. By the time she told me, they had done it all over the complex…The shocking thing is that she was so soft spoken and seemingly shy, I thought she was a virgin until she told me that !!!! I don’t believe that it got too serious, although they like each other. It was a tad bit too scandalous for it to go anywhere….She stopped working here and I haven’t seen or talked her for a year although she still lives in this building….

OMG!!!!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED. THE GIRL I’M TALKING ABOUT JUST CALLED ME WHEN I FINISHED THE LAST SENTENCE…omg, omg, omg. Are you sure TODAY isn’t 666? I looked at my cell and didn’t recognize the number. I answered it and that soft spoke tiny voice said ”hey girl. Do you know who this is? It’s…” OMG!!! I immediately told her that I was writing this when she called. She kept saying…”that’s crazy…” She couldn’t believe it either…

So she’s meeting me before I get off work to give me some hair conditioner that she can’t use. How cool is that. Damn the world works in mysterious ways…


…I should call her back and get an update…hang on…


OK…You ready? I called her back and asked her to tell me the end of the story….She said “The story is still going on….” Yep. It’s been over a year. I asked if it was love. Her answer was a hesitant whine…then she said “No it ‘ain’t love” then she said ”Shit, I don’t know.” So there you have it.

…the saga continues…

That's one spooky call! A 23 year old Lithuanian gymnast once made a pass at me. Luckily I was too thick to realise but it was good for the old ego once I did. (I'd have said no by the way 'cause a: I love LC and b: she'd have chopped me nuts off)

That's crazy baby! (MG, not you FD)

did they do it in the stair well? The elevator? the laundry room? >:)

...did they get caught on camera in the hallway?

:D The laundry room...yes. The elevator...maybe. The stairwell? What type of freaks would do it in the stairwell? (>:) hee,hee)...

...and I don't think they get drunk enough to get caught on camera...

WOW - what a story both the story and the mysterious ways the world works. Might lead to a blog entry of my own.....

Hey FD - you spot the passes? I haven't a clue at all with the opposite sex. I don't think they do make passes anyhow on the basis of the state I'm in.

How's your music world going? And hoping you had a happy father's day. . . some need to just let it pass on by. . . Hope all is well!

Post a Comment