« Home | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! » | The Weight of the World » | A Faerie Tale... » | The Verdict Is In... »

Sunday Fishing Trip

Sorry I haven't been a very obedient blogger...

I've actually been working at work, helping my dad with a bid proposal.

Also been applying for Music Therapy Internships for Spring 2007.









So anyway...this picture is from the archives of my camera phone. On Sunday I took a stroll to the market. When I got to the shopping area, I stumbled upon a truck conviently parked inside and through the front window of the fish supply store!

I took a picture while desperately trying no to be THAT person taking a picture. So naturally I acted like I was getting a brochure of prices from the manicure place next door, while talkling on my phone. I preceded to non-chalantly turn the phone away from my ear as to check the signal on the front. (Really I was aiming the camera...good one huh!?) As I squinted my eyes, pretending that I could not quite see the LCD display clearly, I zeroed in on the target. CLICK! Mission complete.

...Then I sent it to my boyfriend 'cause I just HAVE to show him everything.

"BLOG IT BABY", he said.




...so if you don't get some enjoyment out of this photo, it's HIS fault. :D

Hey! Loved the photo/story. Got photos up on projects blog. Aren't earrings fun?!!

I always try 'not to be that person'. I always feel like a Japanese tourist. But I've given up on trying....now I just start snapping. Otherwise I never get any good shots.

Regular event where I live. They use large digger / tractors - JCBs as we call them in UK. They smash through the bank window with them. Then use the bucket to load the cash machine (ATM) onto a lorry (truck) they've nicked (stolen) as well. One shopping centre (mall) near me is done regularly. They moved some of the machines inside to protect them. Didn't stop them they just drove in through the door and right over the flower stall to get to them the last time.

Notice all the English to American translations... Two nations separated by the same language.

! Further on up the road!

I've been dating an Englishman for over two years now. It shows 'cause I didn't need any translations. Didn't even think about the language difference. Was really thinking"...a...why does further on up the road keep saying the same thing two different ways?" lol.


hattie: Thanks:) Earrings are the best!!!! I'll be visiting you soon to check those photos.

Buffy: I use to not be a picture person. Seems like since I've been in a long distance relationship, I want to capture everything I think my sweetie is missing by not being there with me. Now, I'm always taking pictures. My birthday is in September. I really want a digital camera (ahem!)...and an ipod that records...and an iMac computer :D.

Crap. Sounds like what I really need is a job...

I love these kind of shots!
By the way, I noticed a horrible err on my part concerning my blogroll! I have since corrected it by adding your fabulous blogolicious blog to the ranks. I apologize for this delay!

Thanks camie!!! :)

When I figure out how to add that nice little feature to my blog,you're sure to be a link!!!!

talk to you soon

p.s... blogolicious?!! I love it!!!!!

Ram Raiding for fish bait?? You live in a very weird place...

Post a Comment