« Home | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... »

Aces and Eights


So. I went to the liquor store…. To get a $9 money order, of course. I thought to myself “Damn. $9 gone just like that. Well, I might as well spend another dollar and make it an even 10. I’m broke but feeling lucky.” I’ve been playing cards lately, so I decided to purchase the $1 “Aces and Eights” scratch –off ticket. I went to my car, searched for the closest scratch-worthy object (the meter took my last coin) and went to town. Seeing as how I half-ass read the rules, I thought that the only way to win was to match all three cards in that row. I had four chances. Row one. Nothing. Row two. Nothing. Row three. Nothing. Row Four. Shit. Nothing. I didn’t take not winning very well and decided to go back and fully read the rules, just in case I missed anything... Ah-ha!!! The game is called “Aces and Eights” If either one of those turns up in your row, you win that prize. I took one last glance. And there, right there in the first row was good ol' number 8. My favorite number really. My prize…. $8. Surely, not the $800 top prize I was hoping for, but I pretty much made my $9 back and in turn treated myself to a nice lunch. I knew I was feeling lucky. ;)

Not bad! You sure change your blog site a lot. Looks cool!

Like the new look - a lot!!

Bought one lottery scratch card in my life. Won £500. Never done it again. I'm a gambler who really is UP!!

good deal almost made back ur money n got lunch 2 blog lookin good :o)

I bought my first lotto ticket at 18. I put in .50, my boyfriend put in the other .50. We hit 5 outta 6 numbers and won $3,507. I haven't won since...

Winning money is always fun.
But I never win money because I am chock-full of unluck. I have to babysit to get money. And small children hate me.

Post a Comment