« Home | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day » | ...mmm looking good... » | ...a LOL!!!! moment » | Tag!!! I'm it!!!! »

Wet Pussy





LMAO! I couldn't resist...The more I look at this picture, the funnier it gets!!!
...still LMAO...



I think he's thinking "OH.. NO.. YOU.. DIDN'T just get that freezing cold water on my jewels!!! Bitch"


What do you think is on his mind?

I could not feel less aroused right now.

LOL! Sorry if the title got you all excited babe.

OMG, that is the FUNNIEST sight!!!! I am surprized you did not get seriously clawed!!!

That's not ME holding the cat!!!!! Notice the WHITE hand in the photo!!!! LOL! It's just some picture I came across...

LOL - well good job I don't have any of that poncy netnanny software or I'd never had seen this.

What's on his mind?

"Lady do you know that those big f***er Tigers are related to me? - One call that's all it'll take just one call...."

LOL!!!! F.O.U.T.R.

I can totally see him thinking that!

Oh. My. Goodness.

feeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeee

Post a Comment