« Home | Aces and Eights » | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend » | Musicgirl's Beauty Tip of the Day »

24

In about 24 hours, my love is coming back home to DC. He’ll only be here for 5 days, but we will find a way to make it feel like eternity, I’m sure. And I have a surprise for him…

I’ll give you one hint: It's BRAZILIAN

I hope he likes it >;)

You bought him a Ronaldo shirt? Yer spoilin' him....er 'ave I missed some'at?

LOL! 4D. Good guess. but WRONG...besides, he'd kill me if I got him a Brazilian Jersey over an English one!

..anymore quesses? ;)

i bet that hurt liek a beeetch

My mates wife told him she was off for a Brazilian.

He awaited her return in excited expectation.

She buggered off with her Brazilian hairdresser.

so it means ur both not ganna post 4 a week?

tidey says u got smashed by a ambulance i m sory u got hurt.

You ok babe? Whiplash was mentioned. Call yer Miss Whiplash from now on?

Lucky...

Did Tidy make it okay? Are you doing okay? Is the car totalled? I am very sorry.

Sepultura's latest CD what else from Brazil is worth buying?

You ok after your prang MG? Speak to us

Post a Comment