« Home | 24 » | Aces and Eights » | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal » | Happy Birthday, Best Friend »

Love Heals All



I really missed you. It’s funny how I wondered how all of you were doing while I was away from blogland. My sweet Dr. Tidy has kept you up to date, I see. This post will be short, seeing as how I’m just passing by a computer…

Yes. I got rear-end by a fucking ambulance. Hours before my Sweet Thang was due to arrive in my loving arms…
Yes. I’m OK. Although very, very sore… and the accident left me quite uncomfortable as well >;)

Some would say that it was bad luck that such a thing should happen the day my Dr. Love came to see me. I say that I sure am glad that he was right by my side. Love really does heal all…

I’ll write more later. I have lots of good stories to tell.


…and thank you for the good vibes. Love y'all

i m glad ur better sue those mofos 4 messin up ur holiday (o ya n ur back 2)

handy it was an ambulance I suppose...

Post a Comment