« Home | Love Heals All » | 24 » | Aces and Eights » | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... » | Maintaining the Scandal »

Tag! I'm it...again

I have been tagged by The Tideliar. I have to say that I am completely un-impressed by the taggage, but I gave it a shot anyway, to be a good sport. But baby, I know you can tag me better this!

The only Two things in my Freezer
1. Ice Tray number 1
2. Ice Tray number 2

Five Things in my Closet:
1. Lots of shoes
2. Emergency escape fire ladder(side story: The ladder was actually a gift? from my mom. she was worried because there was a serial arsonist lurking around DC. I was like "WTF?" when she gave it to me...a few weeks later, the arsonist set one of the buildings in my apartment complex on fire. Mom's know best. That's for damn sure)
3. Microphone stand
4. Keyboard case
5. Plastic laundry basket that I use to hold all 100 of my purses

Five Things in my Car:
1. Gear bag (guitar pedals,stand,chords)
2. Shoes
3. The tail light that used to be ON my car
4. Beads (you know the old school, grandma like beaded seat covers?)Yup.
5. Cd player w/ cassette adapter

Five things in my purse
1. Lip gloss(one with sparkles, one without)
2. Ear Plugs
3. Guitar Picks
4. Rose body mist
5. Notepad

I will be tagging someone else...just not right now.

Peace.

Tagging is banned and I've already done this and I hate tagging....

Emergency ladder in your closet? That is one big closet.

LOL! No silly...The ladder folds up. It's in a box. One of those hanging ladders. It's really sturdy and heavy, and the steps fit together just right in the box. I took it out once and spent and hour trying to get it back in...wait...were you kidding? :/

..and I won't tag you, 4D, well at least not via blog. But when I meet you in person, you better start running!

hahah mrd 4 dins protects him from wimmmminssss
neways racoons r mean bassards that is a little 1 on tha deck its only cat size thay get prolly 2 1/2 xs biggern that
glad r back there was a lotta people gone at tha same tiem u r tha only people wi excuse

Post a Comment