« Home | Misunderstood Lyrics... » | Oh What A Night » | Look What I stumbled across.... » | Tag! I'm it...again » | Love Heals All » | 24 » | Aces and Eights » | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection »

"Chastised" no more....



LOL! So you may have heard that I have been chastised by my Big Daddy (I love f***in' w/ ya'll) for leaving my blog idle. I'm so sorry. School started and my band is taking off, and really I've been away from the computer and in the practice room. I'm taking a percussion class this semester which is nice, cause now I can talk drum talk with my soul mate. He sometimes uses a traditional grip, cause he's cool like that. Anyway. I can't stay long now, but, I want you to know that I have been visiting you and will be writing more to avoid being chastised....and hopefully I'll be getting a lap top soon...Peace.

Glad to hear that you are doing okay! It is fantastic that your band is cruisin' right along. I am proud for you. Hope school continues to go well, and that you are having fun.

Nice picture! Can I be chastised, too? >:-P

Never mind Suzi! Chastise me now! Glad yer ok n go rock n roll girl!

just sayin hi

voted for you! good luck babe

Post a Comment