« Home | Tag! I'm it...again » | Love Heals All » | 24 » | Aces and Eights » | Why Kids SHOULD NOT Be Left Alone... » | Wet Pussy » | The Rainbow Connection » | Rockstar Ranting » | Sunday Fishing Trip » | ...the saga continues... »

Look What I stumbled across....




I found this slide show on my sister's MySpace page. I was surprised to come across it, and when I did, it made my day. The baby is Khayrah. My niece. I created a blog post the moment she was born...well here she is, 7 months later. Shit. 8 months. My sister is holding her in some pictures...my other sister is in a photo with her best friend(standing in front of what appears to be a cannabis field). She is on the left wearing a white and blue striped halter top. I am such a proud big sister...and auntie!!!

Awesome blog... I'll keep checking on it.

Love your pictures!

Here's mine:
turnstodust.blogspot.com

And you have totally led me on to google music therapy and now that seems like the coolest job in the world!

Julz

nice one babe. Get Tidy to put up some of his music will yer?

Post a Comment